mandag 7. desember 2009

Working and 70's wall paper

Gardiner på jobb
Seemingly from all my posts, I haven't mentioned work - but I am really here in Melbourne to actually do some research for my PhD.-thesis.

I will be situated at the Centre of Adolescent Health (CAH), which an iniative of the Royal Children's Hospital (RCH) here in Melbourne and also linked with Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI) and Melbourne University. I'll try to write more about what kind of research I'll do here some other time!

So last week - in between the jet lagging and sightseeing - I met up with my work place here. I have my own office (because the girl I am sharing with apparently never is there) at the third floor at quirky, but kind of cute old town house with flowerish curtains (see picture above this entry) and 70's wall paper (under this text). At some evenings the house is used by adolescent support groups - and downstairs there is a drum set which I intend to use if I get frustrated with my data analysis.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar