lørdag 12. desember 2009

Part II: Screen World Exhibition


Since it was close by, I went to the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) to check out their exhibitions.
The first exhibition I went to was the Screen World Exhibition which displayed lots of different aspects of the screen world from the internet, Australian movies, and movie techniques such as time delays and use of colors.

I loved the absolutely beautiful short movie Faulty Fandangle by Anthony Lucas (picture above). And I had great fun at the shadow play display where one could make shadow rabbits or monsters and somehow the big screen showing added some extra features (Like fangs) and noises (bird, monster and other noises).... Super fun - but I had to let other children play as well:/


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar