tirsdag 1. desember 2009

Strolling around Melbourne in a jet lag



So, seemingly I am sleeping a lot these first couple of days in Melbourne, but tried to see some of the city when I am awake.

Went just for a random walk and ended up at the Carlton Gardens and also had a look at the Royal Exhibition Building and Melbourne Museum, and I am definetly going to the there and catch a 3D-show! Unfortunately the museum was not open when I was there....




(Not sure what the colorful cube is - some part of the museum I think...... )

1 kommentar:

  1. Ohhh, Melbourne looks really nice :) Especially since we have no degrees in Copenhagen :(

    Hope to see more pictures of this warm and wonderful place. And you should explore the cube when it opens, maybe its part of some secret exhebition like the room you found in the other place :)

    SvarSlett