The two hour ride to Heathrow was a bit exhausting with a boy and his girlfriend yapping all the time with her annoying voice sitting next to me. So when I found my seat on the plane from
In fear of sounding like a commercial; I really must say that I absolutely love Singapore Airlines. I love that the food is nice, the seats are spacious and that there are tons of movies and series to watch! During the 13 hour flight I eat smoked salmon with potato salad, stir-fried pork in garlic sauce with vegetables and rice, cheese and crackers, and cheesecake, peanuts, apples, grapes, chocolate. I sleep a bit and when I wake up I get vegetable quiche, miniature chicken sausages, beans in tomato sauce, and fruit and bread rolls. And all the food is really good:) During the flight I watch:
- "The Ugly Truth" which was a pretty awful American romantic comedy with all the gruesome stereotypes of males and females
- "Julie & Julia" which I actually enjoyed even though I really don't like Meryl Streep and dramas like these.
- "Land of the Lost" with that absolutely awful Will Ferrell, so I had to turn it off after 20 minutes
- Two episodes of the psychotherapist TV-series "In Treatment" which I thought would be absolutely boring, but actually found quite entertaining and interesting.
- A third of the Japanese movie "Death Note/Desu nôto" based on a manga series I have read the two first books of and a third of "The Time Traveller’s Wife" which I also have read the book the movie is based on. Since I already had read the books the movies seemed a bit boring when knowing what would happen.
- and I also saw half of the Japanese Anime movie "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time/Toki o kakeru shôjo" which I fell asleep in and really want to see the second part of later some time!
All in all, a quite entertaining ride and I even managed to sleep!