During my Singapore visit I enjoyed:
- Bulgogi and Kim Chi at a small Korean shop next to my hotel at Tajong Pagah
- Sushi at Sakae sushi at Bugis Junction (Note to Mariann: I tried the rainbow maki and not the dragon roll:)
- Dim Sun at VivoCity Foodcourt with my own good ncompany and my three good friends: Shanghai Soup Dumplings, Siu Mei, and a third type of dumpling I am sorry I do not remember the name of.
- The earlier mentioned Ceral Prawns and Black Pepper Crab with veggies with dear Vadi at Jumbo Seafood - Thanks for the treat:)
- Maxwell foodcourt with dear cousin Cheryl and carrot cake, sticky rice inside leaf, pao with barbeque pork, fried gyoza (japanese dumplings) and a bit soya bean desert and avocado smoothie.
- Hainese chicken rice and chinese green good vegetables at the Foodcourt on top of the Amara at Tajong Pagar.
- And then at last sliced beef and chili, sweet and sour fish (1 S$ only), some other very good fish, and a really nice veggie dish at the Crystal Jade Restaurant at Changi Airport with Vadi followed be a marshmellow lattè before heading off to Melbourne.